Movie Review on Wiki

     In this episode, we are doing a film review which is so fun because I am a movie addict. We were supposed to pick a movie with my friend Mehmet Ali and we picked "Truman Show". The movie really made us question the reality. Also it was fun reviewing it. The characters, the camera techniques, the colors... They were all fascinating.I would sincerely recommend it. I hope you will have the same excitement I had as a movie enthusiast!



    We used Wiki to do the task collaboratively. I have used it for the first time but still it was easy to understand. It is a great way to put our thoughts on a digital writing platform with Mehmet Ali. It has been a great experience. Keep on following for my next posts !

-Here is the link of Mehmet Ali's blog, if you want to see his post about this movie

https://yahehe147.wixsite.com/malibog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipped Teaching Video

AR/VR Integrated Materials: EDINBURGH

Flipped Teaching Video