Problems Related to The Lack of Education in Turkey


    Hi, world! For this task, my friends Zelal, Leman, Mehmet Ali and I chose to work on the topic "Problems related to the lack of education in Turkey" and we used Padlet while doing it. Our topic was so satisfying to work on because we could get answers to our questions easily. There were many things I had been wondering but was too lazy to do research. It is relieving finally satisfying my curiosity even though it was homework 😺.  

    Last year, our professor used Padlet for a whole term and she used it so effectively that each and every student participated. Though I was familiar with the tool, there were many things I could not understand how to use. The appearance of Padlet is so enjoyable and colorful but it is a little disappointing to see that I could not use it easily as I expected. At least it was my first personal experience with Padlet so it is not a big problem that I messed up a little. As a 21st-century student, I am determined to get better at it so that I can teach those skills to the next generation. 

    Overall, I enjoyed this task a great deal. Again, it was fun to work with friends and see their opinions about the topic. You can click here to see our Padlet. You can check their blogs to find out what they think about the issue 💭.

       


                                                   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipped Teaching Video

AR/VR Integrated Materials: EDINBURGH

Flipped Teaching Video