Podcast: Happiness box

    Hi, world! This time, our task was to create a podcast by choosing one of the types that our professor provided us. I chose to do a podcast on "60 second idea to change the world". My idea is actually an idea that we found with my friends. I thought everyone should hear about that. The idea is ✨happines box✨. In this box, you write your happy moments on colorful papers and collect them. At the end, you will realize how much happiness you have. 😸 

                                                    

     While preparing the podcast, I chose to use the website called "Vocaroo". You can easily record your voice and it automatically gives you a link when you save the sound. You can also download it safely. This was the easiest part of the task. I really had difficulty in finding the idea. After finding the idea, I had to speak exactly 60 seconds. At my first time trying, I went over the time limit way too long. I did not know how hard it is to explain something in a limited time, especially 60 seconds which is quite short. It was stressful but at the end it was relieving to succeed what I wanted. I would give my students a task like this because hearing yourself speak English is way different than just speaking. It is a great way to improve our verbal production of English. 

    You can click here to listen to my podcast about my idea to change the world🌍.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipped Teaching Video

AR/VR Integrated Materials: EDINBURGH

Flipped Teaching Video