Creating a Digital Poster

 Hi, world! For this task, we were supposed to create a digital poster. There were two options: a movie poster or a magazine cover. I chose to create a magazine cover by using Canva and my magazine was about "MUHAK". I am a member of this club at our school and I like to mention that everywhere 😅. 

I want to talk about the tool I used for this task. It was my first time using Canva. I heard about it being used usually in preparing presentations but I've never used it. It challenged me since I always have a hard time coping with technology, however, I managed to do the task. I learned a lot about the platform as well. It was surprising to see that you can use Canva for designing almost everything. 

The magazine cover I designed is about MUHAK as I mentioned. It is one of the most active clubs in our school and it has more than two hundred members. It was difficult to choose a few of its activities since there are too many. I wish there really were a magazine for the club. I hope there will be a project like this in the future⭐.

                                                     Click here to view the cover on Canva

Finally, I would give my students a task like this because it develops creativity, aesthetic sense, ability to use different tools and production of English in various areas. Also, it is fun to do something other than just learning theoretical information about a language. These kinds of activities enhance students' interest in language learning because they are free to choose the topic they wish and present it to their friends and see that they are capable of doing new things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipped Teaching Video

AR/VR Integrated Materials: EDINBURGH

Flipped Teaching Video