My Final Post

 Hi, world! This is my last “Hi, world!” for this term. There are so many things I need to talk about this wonderful lesson. First of all, this course made me realize that I knew too little about how to use technology in education. Of course, I knew this was a necessity but I came to the realization of I had no idea how to put it into real-life practice. Also, I used to think that technology could be integrated into classrooms only by the teachers’ own use such as using presentations, playing games and making the students watch some videos because these had been the things we saw technology in school as students. No other lesson made me use technology this much. I learned various tools to create various contents. I had no idea I could do them. It is great to see real progress in my technological skills. If we come to the benefits of technology in learning English, it contributes a great deal to the production of language. As 21st-century learners, we and the next generations should be indisputably competent in rapidly growing technology.

Let’s talk a little about our tasks. The movie review project is by far my favorite one. Wiki was an easy tool to use and fun because we could work on the same Wiki page with our friends. I could see other projects at the same time. Though I struggled while preparing it, digital poster was also one of my favorites. Canva was confusing for me but I managed to complete it somehow. My digital poster was not perfect but if I work on it a little bit further I know that it will be better. 

I am so happy that I have taken this course. There is nothing I want to change about this course's plan as it is quite effective the way it is. 

"In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipped Teaching Video

AR/VR Integrated Materials: EDINBURGH

Flipped Teaching Video