Corpus-based Material

 Hi, world! Our new task was to prepare a corpus-based material. We were supposed to choose a generally confused grammar or vocabulary item from the MEB English coursebook and prepare a worksheet by using corpus-based activities. I worked on the worksheet for hours... I used Canva again for this project. It was hard to choose a worksheet template suitable for the types of exercises I will be creating. Fortunately, I found one and started to prepare activities on the topic I chose from the book. The topic was "few" and "a few". For most of the students who are new to these quantifiers, it is confusing and almost meaningless. I tried to make them understand, practice and create on this topic. It was exhausting trying to find the right sentences while giving examples. I am satisfied with the outline of the worksheet and activities. This task contributed a great deal to my teaching skills. It provided me with the ability to see the activities from the eyes of the students. 

You can click here to view the worksheet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipped Teaching Video

AR/VR Integrated Materials: EDINBURGH

Flipped Teaching Video