Creating a Timeline

 Hello there! I am here with a very different task this time. It is the first time I've ever created a timeline by myself ! The topic of the timeline that we were supposed to create is "the history of technology in language learning". We have been going over this topic for a couple of weeks. Though I heard so many things on this topic, it was hard to summarize them into a timeline. The hard part was not only summarizing, creating was also a confusing process. I tried out a few tools that our teacher suggested. Finally, I could understand one of them enough to use. I chose Canva while doing this task. Just like all the others tasks, the most satisfying part was the ending 😹 Despite the hardships, I came to the conclusion that a timeline is a great way to see the big picture of a topic, especially when one creates it on their own.

You can click here to view the timeline on Canva


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipped Teaching Video

AR/VR Integrated Materials: EDINBURGH

Flipped Teaching Video