The cat person is back !

    Hi everyone !!! Our journey may have seemed to be over but it is definitely not. Now, I will continue blogging for a new lesson: Material Design in English Language Teaching. In this lesson, we, the students, are the ones who will prepare the materials. As a teacher candidate, I sincerely feel that this lesson is going to improve for the better. I can not wait to post new tasks and see my development over time. Though this lesson looks difficult to me now, I want to believe that it will get easier as I continue this journey. 

    I miss sharing my ideas and products with you. I hope we will have a great time together ! Keep checking my blog for the recent posts and more cat content! 😼💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipped Teaching Video

AR/VR Integrated Materials: EDINBURGH

Flipped Teaching Video