My Final Post, Again

Hi everyone! This is the final post of the term. I have to admit that this has been the toughest term for me. Since we transitioned to online education in the middle of the year, everyone has been facing challenges. It was difficult to keep up with the lessons on time, and I felt like I was constantly playing catch-up throughout the term. However, I managed to complete my tasks. It's not surprising to see that I have improved in many areas of education. I utilized various tools that I hadn't used before and prepared materials that greatly contributed to my growth as a teacher candidate. Yes, this course has been challenging, but I have no regrets about taking it.

The most difficult project for me was preparing a flipped teaching video since I had no prior experience in video editing. I had to navigate through Canva extensively to create the video, which eventually helped me improve even further.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipped Teaching Video

AR/VR Integrated Materials: EDINBURGH

Flipped Teaching Video